Raspberry PI 2 Model B
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods.
Description: The Raspberry Pi 2 delivers 6 times the processing capacity of previous models. This second generation Raspberry Pi has an upgraded Broadcom BCM2836 processor, which is a powerful ARM Cortex-A7 based quad-core processor that runs at 800 MHz. The board also features an increase in memory capacity to 1 Gb.
- chip: Broadcom BCM2836 SoC
- core architecture: Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7
- CPU: 800 MHz
- dual core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor
- provides OpenGL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
- capable of 1 gigapixel/s, 1.5 gigatexel/s or 24 GFLOPS with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- memory: 1 Gb LPDDR2
- operating system: boots from microSD card, running a version of the Linux operating system
- dimensions: 85 x 56 x 17 mm
- power: micro-USB socket 5 V, 2 A
- Ethernet: 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket
- video output:
- HDMI® (rev 1.3 & 1.4)
- composite RCA (PAL and NTSC)
- audio output: 3.5 mm jack, HDMI®
- USB: 4 x USB 2.0
- GPIO connector:
- 40-pin 2.54 mm (100 mil) expansion header: 2 x 20 strip
- providing 27 GPIO pins as well as +3.3 V, +5 V and GND supply lines
- JTAG: not populated
- display connector: DSI 15-way flat cable connector with 2 data lines and a clock lane
- memory card slot: Micro SDIO